Monday 20 October 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Challenge Week 3

Wow week 3 already you have come over from Anna Fosters page.             

Here is this weeks challenge - a colour one too.
There are some that I don't use alot so it will be a bit of a challenge for me.

 
I had a stampset in mind to use as it is a great two step stamp and thought it would look gorgeous with these colours.
 
I used the Stippled Blossoms Stampset along with the thanks from the Good Greetings set which you can earn "FREE" until the end of the month with an order or a party of $300.
 
 
 
I couldn't stop there with the flowers and I had a leftover pack from a class we had done a triple stamped card with so I thought I would use it up! The sentiment is from "and many more" - Perfect.

 

Now it is off to the ever so talented Alison Barclay to see her interpretation.
 
Nicole Wilson - You are here


Looking forward to next weeks challenge :-)
 
 

6 comments:

  1. So so pretty Nicole - love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I LOVE the Triple Stamped card in these colours and with that stamp....just gorgeous! Your first card is lovely too....the flowers just leap off the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great use of the colours. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp set works so well with these colours. Your cards are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! ;) Don't you just love this set??

    ReplyDelete