Monday 17 November 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge - Week 7

You have come over from Alisons page.

This weeks challenge was a colour challenge.

 
 
 
Eeeek!! I LOVE sparkles....
But this had me stumped without adding any other colours (besides whisper white) it was quite hard.

I had been cutting up some stars for my Christmas Stampastack on Tuesday (tomorrow night) out of glimmer paper and thought how could I use the negatives from it??
I whipped out a sheet of Strawberry Slush paper from the All abloom paper stack (yes I know I used the stack last week) but I love these stacks they are so useful and added the negative for the background.

Here it is


No wastage in my household! Especially the gorgeous glimmer paper.
I also used the Bright & Beautiful stampset (not just for Christmas) I didn't put a sentiment as it could be used for anything. 

  • Stamp Sets:  Bright & Beautiful
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Card: Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Silver Glimmer, All Abloom paper stack, Whisper white & Silver Foil
  • Tools: Bigshot, Stars Dies, Itty bitty punch & heat tool
  • Embellishments: Crushed curry embossing powder, Silver satin ribbon, Dimensionals & Rhinestone jewels

  • All these products can be purchased online through my store
     
    I hope you liked it.
    Now off to visit Annette to see her fantastic creation.

    Here are all the bloggers this week and their links

    Nicole Wilson - You are here!

    4 comments: