Tuesday 24 November 2015

Sneak Peak from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue


I am excited!! Why am I excited you ask??
Well I was lucky enough to go to Onstage Local and was able to do a mini preorder before the preorder is available.

I have purchased a set that I had absolutely no interest in until I saw what the amazing Carolyn Bennie had created with it! It was now on my "Need" list

Here is a bendy card that I created with the Botanical Gardens Bundle



LOVE IT!! I am so happy with how it worked out, it was even better than what i had in my head.

Here are a couple of more angles so you can see 


 Just to give you an idea of the depth of the card when made up


 Bendy cards do fold flat for posting as they have a little tab which makes them 3D.

I definitely will be making alot more of these. 
Stay tuned for more wonderful projects and the upcoming SALEABRATION!

Available from January 5th 2016


In the meantime there is a retiring list, so go check it out before they are all gone....


http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your beautiful sample! I have been looking for a bendi card that I actually liked and yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete