Monday 11 January 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 67

Well you have jumped to my page from the amazing Alisa


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html



A sketch week this week and I have to use the Botanical Gardens set again as I am loving it!

Here is the sketch


I thought that using the flowers as the flagging up the top would work and making my own background paper as I didn't want to use the papers and colours that go with this set.



Pretty what are your thoughts?
To be honest I really did not like this set when I first saw it and then I saw some amazing things made by Carolyn Bennie so I just had to have it... I have been super happy with the cards that I have come up with.


  • Stamps: Botanical Blooms and sentiment from Balloon Builders
  • Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey
  • Card: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder and Hello Honey
  • Tools: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies with the Bigshot, 1 1/4 inch punch, sponge daubers
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and wink of stella

Lets see what Leah has been up to this week

http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html

9 comments:

  1. lovely card. I really want to play with this set too...so much gardening to doo...lets play for rain. hehehe. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that says it all Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the bold colours - great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have used the flowers up the top instead of the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves die creates a beautiful edge on both sides of your central layer. I love the mix of die cut and stamped flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Looks so good with the vine border....and the flowers look great. :)

    ReplyDelete