Tuesday 26 July 2016

Card Class July

Well I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks due to our camera going to camera heaven....
I am very sad as it was a brilliant digital SLR camera but we did have it for 9 years...
Time to start saving again

I grabbed out our Nikon underwater camera and thought it may work but the quality may not be as good.
I am pleasantly surprised!


I have a small monthly cardmaking group of ladies whom I adore.
They are such a lovely group and generally we make two cards in one of our cardmaking sessions.
We made a shaker card as our first card (see previous post to this) using my daughters 6th Birthday card as the inspiration. (I usually do one more involved card or a card with a different fold/layout first and then the easy card second.

This card above is the easy card using Jar of Love Bundle and it was super quick to make too.

  • Stamps: Jar of Love
  • Ink:  Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky
  • Card: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Dapper Denim, Real Red and By The Shore DSP
  • Tools: Everyday Jars and Layering Circles Framelits with the Bigshot and Confetti Hearts Border
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals





No comments:

Post a Comment