Thursday 17 November 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 110

Welcome from Anna's blog this week.

A new day for our weekly blog hop.
It did change a couple of weeks ago but this is the first time I have gotten back into it.






A colour challenge this week the darker grey is supposed to be Basic Grey

I pulled out a set I love but haven't had the chance to ink it yet...

Glamper Greetings

The colours worked really well with it.


Fits really well as some of you know I worked in a holiday park in Busselton for many many many years and it was the best job. I met so many wonderful people.
  • Stamps: Glamper Greetings
  • Ink: Basic Grey, Crushed Curry and Memento Black
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry, Fox and Friends DSP stack and Birthday Fiesta DSP
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals



Next on the hop is Annette who I was lucky enough to catch up with in Brisbane at onstage a couple of weeks ago




http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html

5 comments:

  1. The colour scheme gives this a very retro look. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH, love your card. I have been toying with getting this set for some time now. You might have just sold me on it;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this to bits!! Looks very retro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have used the DSP in the background. It really sets off the retro look of the caravan.

    ReplyDelete