Monday 23 January 2017

CASEing the Catty #CTC112



This is my 3rd card for the Caseing the Catty Challenge

They do a blog hop each week and this is the current challenge


I really love this suite and it is so vintage... Vintage is so not my style so it is a challenge for me and I like it!


This is gorgeous and so open to the imagination! 
You can case the layout, the colours the stampsets, anything so what are you waiting for??

To look at the hop you can start with Elizabeth Gross and hop around from her challenge.

Or if you wish to join in the facebook challenge then request join the group -
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/

On page 11 here is the card I cased but I used the cupcakes and carousel paper and stampset and flipped the banner around.


Here is my version of the above card


Pretty, I think I have someone in mind to give this one to as they have a birthday coming up...

  • Stamps: Carousel Birthday, Any Occasion (Saleabration)
  • Ink:  Memento & Stayz On, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay and Peekaboo Peach
  • Card: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Gold Glimmer, Cupcakes and Carousels DSP stack
  • Tools: Aqua painter, Stitched Circle Framelit & Star Blast Edgelits with the Bigshot
  • Embelishments: Dimensionals, new Lace doiley, Copper thread and wink of stella both clear and gold

1 comment: