Sunday 15 January 2017

Colour INKspiration Challenge #01



Here we are the first challenge for the Colour INKspiration crew!

This is the challenge 



Super super pretty and indeed a challenge!!

Here is the girls hop with it starting with the talented Bronwyn Eastley

This is another challenge where you can request to join the facebook page and upload your creations-  
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/349642308720075/

This is my creation... I was away this week and I had it in my mind so I had to get straight into the craft room to see if it would work.... I thought its not really a challenge unless you try to use ALL the colours.. so I did.



I love this! It is actually the first time that I have inked up my beautiful you stampset..
It definitely won't be the last.

I stamped the background with all the colours using the smaller paint swish from the set.
The lady was stamped off in So Saffron then stamped on the watercolour paper so it was very light. I then used an aqua painter to colour her in with all the colours. Isn't she so soft and subtle?
  • Stamps: Beautiful You
  • Ink:  Memento, Peekaboo Peach, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and Sweet Sugarplum
  • Card: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Silver Glimmer and Watercolour
  • Tools: Stitched Square Framelit with the bigshot and an aquapainter
  • Embelishments: Rhinestones
  •  


No comments:

Post a Comment