Sunday 29 January 2017

Colour INKspiration Challenge #02



Here is the second challenge for the Colour INKspiration crew!

These are the colours



Yes well there is alot of green for me so this again is a challenge!!

Here is the girls hop with it starting with my amazing gorgeous friend  Kelly Kent

This is another challenge where you can request to join the facebook page and upload your creations-  
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/349642308720075/

This is my creation... I was a bit slack this week as I couldn't get that creative.. Although I have decided on and started my swaps for Onstage in April so that has to be good right??



The flowers and leaves were stamped onto the watercolour paper and I used an aqua painter to move the colour around so it looked like it was watercoloured.

I made this at a crop night last night and the lady sitting next to me absolutely loved it... I wasn't very sure but I think its ok considering it has colours I normally wouldn't use alot.

  • Stamps: Special Reason
  • Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Garden Green. Mint Macaron & Soft Sky
  • Card: Whisper White, Watercolour, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky and Blooms and Bliss DSP
  • Tools: Stylish Stems with the Bigshot
  • Embelishments: Pearls, wink of stella, Dimensionals and Linen Thread
  •  


No comments:

Post a Comment