Wednesday 1 February 2017

CASEing the Catty #113


This is the current Challenge




I saw the challenge for Sunday and thought I do have to wait to do what I wanted to do......

I cased the card above in the bottom right hand corner and turned it into the kiddies first day of school scrapping page :-)


I went down to get the pictures developed straight after school drop off and realized that I had developed the wrong sizes but oh well I worked with what I had.




These challenges are so open to the imagination! 
You can case the layout, the colours the stampsets, anything so what are you waiting for??

To look at the hop you can start with Elizabeth Gross and hop around from her challenge.

Or if you wish to join in the facebook challenge then request join the group -
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/



  • Stamps: Labeler Alphabet
  • Ink: Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Smokey Slate, Peekaboo Peach and Watermelon Wonder
  • Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach and Carried Away DSP
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals and sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment