Well here I am at What Will you Stamp Challenge 106.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
Something I am not confident with as I am more of a bold type of person.
Here is what I ended up making.
I thought a rainbow style lace would look nice and bright and cheery mixed up with a doily, ribbon and glimmer paper .
- Stamps: Delicate Details & sentiment from Any Occasion
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy, Perfect Plum, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Versamark
- Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Saleabration Glimmer
- Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits with the bigshot and Silver & White Embossing Powders
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Silver Ribbon from Saleabration, Lace Doiley and Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes
To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to