What Will you Stamp Challenge number 113.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!
This weeks set is
I missed last week as it is school holidays over here and we went away with our family.
I have actually used the other two Fairies in other cards so I thought I would use the one that still had its backing on.
This picture shows that the panel is actually see through to the inside of the card. You also get a sneak peek with one of the new in colours coming this year......
- Stamps: Fairy Celebration
- Ink: Stayz On, Berry Burst, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Real Red, Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Tranquil Tide, Delightful Dijon, Daffodil Delight and Blushing Bride
- Card: Whisper White, Shimmer, Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo and Clear Acetate (window sheet)
- Tools: Aqua Painter and Layering Ovals Framelits with the bigshot.
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to