Monday 12 June 2017

What Will You Stamp? 120 #WWYS120


What Will you Stamp Challenge number 120.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!

This weeks set the gorgeous Badges and Banners set



I love this especially in these colours as I am a bit of a bright and bold type of card maker.





I think I must say that Lemon Lime Twist is my new favourite In Colour!!

I love using stamps as backgrounds, it's so much fun and its like making your own Designer Series Paper (DSP).
  • Stamps: Badges and Banners
  • Ink:  Versamark, Lemon Lime Twist and Memento Black
  • Card: Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Elegant Eggplant
  • Tools: Best Badge Punch
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Silver Embossing Powder and Silver1/8 ribbon


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment