Thursday 10 August 2017

Global Design Project #GDP099

Its been a little while since I did the Global Design Project and I noticed it was a wedding/ anniversary theme this week.... perfect as we went to a wedding on Friday last week.




I really love weddings and most of our friends are married now so it is lovely when you get to go to one and get all dressed up!

Here is the card I made for them



I must have been in a rush to take this picture as it was a double slider card with a small pocket in the top for the money (or you could put a voucher). This was the only picture that I took.

Here is a sneak peek of the happy couple on their day - 


Hayley and Joe - Image is from Defy Imaging

Don't they look gorgeous?? It was a rustic wedding at Darlington Estate Winery. 
My shoes are wrecked from the flooring there but it was a wonderful arvo/ evening to be had by all who were lucky enough to go.

  • Stamps: Jar of Love
  • Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Berry Burst, Pink Pirouette and Versamark
  • Card:  Foil Specialty DSP, Whisper White and Berry Burst
  • Tools: Everyday Jars Framelits with the Bigshot & Gold Embossing powder
  • Embellishments:  Berry Burst 1/2" finely woven ribbon, Linen thread, Dimensionals, Burlap ribbon and wink of stella
  • #GDP099
To visit the other projects visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment