Monday 5 March 2018

What Will You Stamp 158? WWYS158

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 158.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


This is the first time I have pulled this set and matching framelits out.
I love that What Will You Stamp challenges get me creating with sets I haven't used.



I love the shimmer on this card the silver really "pops"


Combined with my Stampin' Blends on the flowers you don't have to use just one colour combo I have used two the light and dark Rich Razzleberry and the light and dark Pink Pirouette.

  • Stamps: Amazing You
  • Ink:  Memento Black & Rich Razzleberry
  • Card: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Silver Glimmer
  • Tools: Myths and Magic Washi Tape, Celebrate You thinlits with the bigshot, Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and Wild Wasabi and Berry Burst Stampin' Write Markers
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Clear Faceted Gems




To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment