Monday 30 October 2017

What Will You Stamp 140? #WWYS140


What Will you Stamp Challenge number 140.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


I have missed quite a few weeks as we went on holidays (and I didn't have all the sets)
Before I went on holidays I did make a couple of cards with this set.

It is gorgeous!



Ohh I just realised I didn't use the stamps I used the framelits... well its all part and parcel isn't it?
I made two of these and posted them to two Stampin' Up! demo friends for their birthdays in September. It's pretty easy to do just offset the letters to get the shadow effect.



  • Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
  • Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Memento Black
  • Card: Basic Black, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
  • Tools: Large Letters Framelits & Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder with the bigshot
  • Embellishments: Rhinestones, Black Lace Ribbon and dimensionals.


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love the shadow you created with the offset letters Nic. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete