Monday 13 November 2017

What Will You Stamp? 142 #WWYS 142


What Will you Stamp Challenge number 142.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


This is my favourite set in the holiday catalogue!

I am loving the eclipse technique and I recently made these two cards. One for a friends mums 70th birthday last week and the other just because!

I had a class using this set a couple of weeks ago and I stamped a whole A4 sheet up of the gorgeous flower image so I thought I would use it on these cards.



The numbers and letters look great just offset from the main image so the effect of the eclipse works better.




  • Stamps: Painted Harvest, Happy Birthday Gorgeous and Number of Years
  • Ink:  Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Memento Black
  • Card: Whisper White, Early Espresso & Daffodil Delight
  • Tools: Large Numbers Framelits, Large Letters Framelits
  • Embellishments: Wink of Stella, dimensionals.


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh so pretty! Gorgeous colours and design Nic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these eclipse cards are awesome. Happy 70th birthday to your Mum!

    ReplyDelete