Monday 12 February 2018

What Will You Stamp 155? WWYS155?

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 155.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



Picture Perfect Birthday is the set this week.


I had a little "accident" with the glitter but it still looks ok. this set is a great birthday card set!
It only arrived last Wednesday so I haven't had much time to play with it properly.
This card was sent out to a very special Stampin' Up! demo friend of mine and I am hoping she gets it before this post goes live!

  • Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach
  • Card: Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Basic Black and Picture Perfect Party DSP stack
  • Tools: Little Loves & Layering Circles Framelits with the bigshot, classic label and Everyday Label Punches
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Gold Glitter Flakes and Black Thread


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

1 comment: