Wednesday 18 April 2018

Onstage April 2018 - Presentation & Display Board Showcase


Welcome to our little blog hop featuring Presenters and Display Board stampers at this Aprils Onstage. I was lucky to be a Display Board Stamper in Perth Western Australia.

You have hopped on over from my friend and amazing crafty creator Jackie.
(Who funnily enough was placed above my samples at onstage see pic below!)



Where do I start? I had lots of goodies in my secret squirrel box including the Animal Outing Stampset (yes I am lucky I now have two) and the matching Animal Friends Thinlits Dies alongside the Frames Elements and Leaf Ribbon.
Here are the projects I made with this set.

 This is by far my most favourite project and from what I could see it was the most photographed on the day.




This giraffe is super cute too, great for a notecard.

I really am loving that there are little Aussie animals in this great set so I do love the Kangaroo with the Koala peering out his pouch!



Next Up was the controversially named Rooted in Nature Set which is very similar to our Lovely as a Tree. I also had a bag of the Tropical Elements accents and the new Glitter enamel dots which I used on a couple of cards here.






I have actually never purchased Lovely as a tree and never been much of a fan of the tree style stamps so this was a little bit of a challenge for me. I loved creating these cards!


The hostess set named Hand Delivered was the last stampset in my box. I teamed it up with some current product as well as the 6x6 in colour designer series paper and some of the ruffled ribbon that is also in the upcoming Annual catalogue.






The last item in my box was the Tropical Thinlits and as you can see from the samples above (Rooted in Nature and Animal Outings) it went well with both of these sets.
Here are further small samples with the thinlits on their own and lastly a scrapping page. 





I thoroughly enjoy doing this.
I had a chance back in 2016 in Brisbane (as well as presenting) and I hope that one day I get the chance to do it again.


Next Up on this amazing hop is Tanja Kolar



Here is a full list of participants


6. Nicole Wilson - You are Here!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for those framelits! You knocked it out of the park with your display board - you still got it Nic! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the animals and the way you have used the foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects absolutely blew my mind, Nicole. When I looked over and saw you putting these up under mine, I wanted to tear mine down!! Absolutely love your creativity - that teacher card with the blackboard!! Loved everything you did, so now I'm getting all the animal stuff and the Nature set. (sighs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh no way!! I loved loved everything you did with your secret squirrel box you are amazing....I thought the same thing about your work (I was not sure if I wanted to put it up under yours) xxx

      Delete
  4. Well I think I just pinned everything on this page :P Loved all of these, Nicole. You really showed off the new goodies so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE What you made! I had the same set of products for my display at OnStage in the UK and I love seeing what other people made - it's so great to see how different other people's projects are. You did a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous samples, Nicole. Hard to choose a favourite, but I love the bright green Animal Outing with the tropical foliage and the split thinking of you card. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on your display! Looks like we had the same sets as Display Stampers!

    ReplyDelete