Friday 13 April 2018

Onstage Local Perth April 2018


Wow Where do I start?
I have just had a wonderful weekend at Scarborough with some of my Inkypinks Team.



It started off (on my darling husbands birthday on the Friday after an amazing lunch with him) my hubby dropped me off at the hotel where I was staying with fellow team member Rachael..

The view was amazing from our room.



I then got ready and went on down stairs to centrestage where we had an amazing dinner and some business training.

 The group of us at dinner


left - Ann Gerlach, Debbie Blake and Me                            Right Melissa Gifford, Kelly Kent and Me
 

I couldn't sleep that night very well being in a different place with different noises and not feeling the best (hadn't for a week before and still have whatever it is now :-( ) and the excitement of receiving a new catalogue at dinner. Finally I managed a few hours sleep and we were up and ready for a full on day at Onstage. I am not going to give a full blow by blow on the day but I will put up some pics of the display boards and my display board stamper board. ( I am in a blog hop on Wednesday which will showcase my creations)


My Board (at the bottom) with my lovely friend Jackie Aitkens above.

I am going to put a card in here to show what I was halfway through finishing the week before onstage. I was really unwell and didn't finish it until after the event but here it is.


So just a little sneak peek for what is to come Wednesday!
Check back at 6pm Perth time to check out my other projects.


 Our table (nice one Rach)










Presenters and display board stamper samples.

Three of us from the Colour INKspiration Team.
Myself, Kelly Kent & Jackie Aitken



Then proud team leader moment my friend and downline Rachael from My Stampin Haven got to present for the first time! Well done Rach you did amazingly.

After the excitement of the day a whole heap of us went out for dinner at the Wild Fig organised by my amazing friend Denise. The food was awesome and the service was exceptional!





 My Risotto was amazing!



 These girls are not in my direct team but have embraced me with open arms, they are wonderful, I love them to bits and I am so glad I found them through my love of creating with Stampin' Up!


Finally my haul from the event


I love this company and all of its products!






No comments:

Post a Comment