Monday 1 December 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 9

You have come over from the ever so clever Alisas page.

This weeks challenge was another colour one and lovely colours too.



This week I was a little time poor as I was getting organised for a Christmas Fair in my home town of Busselton. (I had a fantastic day showcasing what beautiful things can be made with Stampin' Up! products.)

I pulled out a stampset off the shelf and this is what I came up with

 
I immediately wanted to do some heat embossing but remembered that sadly the Melon Mambo powder is retired.
Out came the Gold, Black and White powders.



  • Stamp Sets: Four Feathers
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Card: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White & Brushed Gold
  • Tools:  Big Shot, Heat Tool, White, Black and Gold Embossing powders
  • Embellishments: Feathers Framelits, Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

  • All these products can be purchased online through my store

    I hope you liked it.

    Now off to visit Annettes page for her gorgeous work.


    Here are all the bloggers this week and their links

    Nicole Wilson - You are here

    8 comments:

    1. ooohhh i love the feathers. gorgeous. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. OMG - that is cool! It reminds me of a summer disco party!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a clever way to use the feathers. I love it.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love it Nic, totally funky & cool!!! Can I borrow your mojo please???

      PS this is the third time I have tried to post a comment, so you never know you might get 3 comments from me LOL

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. no Katie only got one on this post xx I don't know where i am pulling these from but I need to get onto next weeks one tomorrow as it needs to be posted up.....xx

        Delete