Sunday 9 July 2017

Favourites from the 2017/18 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue Blog Hop!



Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop! I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators and I hope that you enjoy all our favourite products in our new and amazing annual catalogue.

You have come from the clever Josie's page




I am loving the Daisy bundle (along with everyone else) and I really need to do another shop and get myself some more goodies but I would like to show a 3D mini album that my girls made recently in class.



It was a simple fun class and I found the tutorial on you tube by Anna Komenda


Here are a variety of the albums.


Open to show the pages


Here I have opened the album and held up the pages to show how many there are and they are double sided too so you can decorate both front and back.
Now I need to finish them off with some photos and embellishments.

(I stamped the front Daisy in Wisteria Wonder as there is a colour in the main picture that looks exactly like it. Wisteria is not listed as one of the colours on the DSP pack.)

  • Stamps: Delightful Daisy
  • Ink:  Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive
  • Card: For Main image, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Emerald Envy and Delightful Daisy DSP
  • Tools: Daisy Punch, Stitched Framelits (circles) with the bigshot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, magnets, Clear Faceted Gems and various Stampin' Up! ribbons

    Next up is the amazing Carolina 



    https://studioevans.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/new-catalogue-favourites-esad-blog-hop.html


    Blog hop participants:
    2. Nicole Wilson YOU ARE HERE!

    17 comments:

    1. Stunning!! Thank you for the inspiration. I need to make an album.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nicole what a great mini album, love that it has lots of spaces for photos and journalling <3 The Daisy bundle is so versatile, all the DSP matches so well.
      Cheers Shaz

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is cool! They look strong! Might need to do a class with it!

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a fantastic idea Nicole, you will have everyone making these in no time at all! A great way to use up some of these gorgeous papers we have available to us!

      ReplyDelete
    5. WOW! I so want to try this! Great project Nicole.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Oooh I love it! Going to have to give this one a whirl, TFS!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Oh wow!! What a cute little album, going to have a go at this one! And such a fun way to showcase the Daisy suite of products!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Just gorgeous - how beautiful is that paper? The other ladies are right, you'll have people everywhere giving these are go!

      ReplyDelete
    9. A great mini album Nicole, TFS! And yes. ahhh that daisy! It's high on my wishlist ;)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thanks for sharing Nicole. I love your mini album, so cute

      ReplyDelete
    11. Thanks for sharing Nicole this is awesome :) love seeing these mini albums they are super cute

      ReplyDelete
    12. very nice, love the daisy punch. thanks for playing

      ReplyDelete

    13. Stop! My 'I need to make this list' is already way too long! Gorgeous.

      ReplyDelete
    14. What a beautiful little album! Just perfect for the Daisy suite isn't it. I think I am going to have to CASE this one :)

      ReplyDelete
    15. Love love your album it is so cute with the daisy on the front tops it off.

      ReplyDelete