Sunday 3 June 2018

ESAD Annual Catalogue Launch Blog Hop


Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using new products from the current Annual Catalogue.


You have hopped on over from the amazing Rochelle Blok!

It has been a pretty sad couple of weeks in our family with the passing of my husbands grandfather (my childrens great grandad)

I have been creating for family members some sympathy cards.
Later in the week one of my school mum friends sadly lost her brother so I also made her a card too.



All four cards together








These cards are quick and easy to replicate and the four cards only used two of the 6x6 sheets of the Garden Impressions DSP.

Firstly I covered the background of the card and the strip that was left over was flipped over and used in the centre of the next card.
The pretty floral die makes a gorgeous background on the last card pictured.
The second card just had a flower stamp randomly stamped around the background for a bit of depth to the card.

I had a little brown box of amazing goodness arrive two weeks ago with the new colour revamp inkpads along with the matching cardstock and a new stampset and DSP stack.... I had to play with it all as it is gorgeous!

I am on holidays from Tuesday so I will be having a little break with my family.
I am really looking forward to the time out as May really wasn't a good month for us in many ways.


  • Stamps: Flourishing Phrases & Perennial Birthday
  • Ink:  Melon Mambo & Blueberry Bushel
  • Card: Melon Mambo, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea foam & Garden Impressions DSP stack
  • Tools: Decorative Ribbon Border and Banner Triple Punches, Springtime Impressions Thinlits & Petal Pair Embossing folder with the bigshot
  • Embellishments: Rhinestones & Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine

https://tinykiwicards.blogspot.com/2018/06/esad-2018-annual-catalogue-bloghop.html


16 comments:

  1. Im sorry for the tough month that you have had, Nicole. Im glad you could find some therapy in creating such beautiful cards for such a sad occasion. I do love their layouts and colours... Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am So sorry for you loss <3 YES April and May also saw the passing of my uncle and My Best Friends Dad suddenly...So hard on the families, enjoy your holiday with your family <3
    You made beautiful cards <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Nic. They look even better in real life. I went out and bought the DSP after I saw these cards. Although they are for a sad occasion, they somehow bring cheer with the bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this DSP! Plus butterflies, you have made some beautiful cards Nicole. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Nic! Nice and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you loads of hugs Nicole x I love the way you have showcased the beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love each of your beautiful cards Nicole. Sending much love you you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards for a very sad occasion. I can't wait to get my hands on that dsp. The colours you've used are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Nicole and I'm so glad you made 'bright' cards for a sad occasions as it's really a celebration of someone's life. Thanks for the inspiration and for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry for the tough few weeks you have had Nicole. These beautiful, bright and gorgeous cards are sure to brighten anyone's day. Loving that these cards are all similare but so different too. Love them all! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, sorry to hear about your loss. But glad you have brightened up the family's day with these awesome cards for everyone. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that framelit - it makes for pretty cards doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous cards Nic ... I love this suite so fresh and bright

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's never easy making sympathy cards but these cards are really beautiful Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear about your loss. Sympathy cards are never easy to make and I love that you have made them bright and cheery. I think I'm going to need that DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are beautiful & I'm sure they will mean a lot to the recipients xx

    ReplyDelete